- After the patch Installing on SharePoint 2016 the following error triggered in Central admin-Health Analyser
- When Tried, upgrading using PsConfig ended with Below error.
- Open Sharepoint management Shell as administrator and run the following command
- Get-SPContentDatabase | Upgrade-SPcontentDatabase
- Once the database Upgrade is Successfully done
- Execute the below Command on Sharepoint management shell
psconfig.exe -cmd helpcollections -installall -cmd secureresources -cmd services -install -cmd installfeatures -cmd applicationcontent -install -cmd upgrade -inplace b2b -force -wait
- Now you should be good with the Upgrade.