- Login to the TFS Server which is configured with SQL Server Enterprise
- Open Command prompt as Administrator
- Navigate to C:/program Files/Microsoft Team Foundation Server 14.0 / Tools
- Run below Command after changing the SQLServername and Database name
- TFSConfig dbCompression /pageCompression:disable /sqlInstance:SQLServername /databaseName:databasename/rebuildNow
- It will take a minute or two to do the Decompression.
- Now you can good to move the Project collection to the TFS server having SQL server Standard.